Personal Character Design

I planned to research the anatomy of women and aspects of ancient Egypt on books and the internet. It was so that I could draw an accurate character relating to the form of a woman.


Research is THE MOST important!



That was what I did my work for a project at the university.

I transferred my concepts to Adobe Illustrator, and then I used to practice drawing skills - a character design to experiment with different colours and use marker pens.

Sketches



Clean-up layout & Shadow



Painting & Markers




After drawing on my sketches, I researched my young sister's face, such as different facial expressions - a personal character design to experiment with facial features and terms. 



Personal sketches of a female warrior.



A character design in order to experience with different colours and the use of Adobe Photoshop.





The poses of the a female character.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manga and Anime

Character Poses: Fantasy Illustration